Round Table Meeting – Welcome members & non-members
Our next meeting is Tues Oct 3 at 6:30 at Sooke Harbour House.
All welcome: members and everyone in the community.
It will be a “Round Table” meeting to discus our mandate and what can SCAC can do for all types of artists and art groups in the community.
– to encourage creative participation in and excellence in the arts
– to encourage the development of opportunities to perform and exhibit the arts
– act as a clearing house for information on the arts
– to bring to the attention of local, regional, provincial and federal authorities the artistic needs of the community
– to promote, foster, and support all art forms in our community and to recognize and encourage creative participation in the arts among all residents
Bring your ideas to this Round Table meeting and help shape the council.
Attention SCAC Members – SCAC Art Show at the Sooke Fall Fair Market & Craft Fair
Mini Art Show for SCAC members. If you would like to participate please register now
Nov 25 at the Sooke Community Hall
SCAC is having tables and racks for hanging art and a SCAC membership info table. The amount of space and exact cost depends on number of participants. The cost will range from $15 to $20. Set up Fri night or Sat morning.
SCAC members only. You can sell hanging art, cards, prints or 3D items on the table like mugs, crochet slippers, etc. So come join us in this mini art Show and Sale!
Contact Linda Gordon to reserve your spot.